Better Parenting (A Workshop for Parents)
All Chattahoochie Valley residents are invited to BETTER PARENTING — a FREE parenting workshop March 6-7, with Rob & Mallory Baker.
- Free childcare provided for children up to 12 years of age
- Breakfast (donuts & coffee) and Lunch (finger foods) provided on Saturday
About the Speakers
Rob Baker, his wife Mallory, and their four children; Emma, Anna, Olivia, and Grant live in Wetumpka, Alabama. Rob serves as the Graphic Design Artist at Apologetics Press, where he has worked for over 15 years. He also works with the Wetumpka church of Christ as the youth minister. Mallory is a stay at home mom who homeschools their four children and helps Rob work with the youth group. Rob & Mallory both earned their graduate and undergraduate degrees from Freed-Hardeman University.
Friday, March 6
- 6pm – Registration & Snacks
- 6:30pm – First Things First
- 7:30pm – Men: Are We That Stubborn? Women: Am I A Wife My Husband Can’t Wait to Come Home to?
Saturday, March 7
- 8:30am – Come & Go Breakfast Available (finger foods)
- 9am – Are Our Kids Out of Control?
- 10am – Men: Be A Man, Women: Molding Our Children’s Hearts
- 11am – One of the Best Gifts You Can Give Your Children
- 12pm – Lunch
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ben, our event coordinator. His email is email@example.com.